Tour dates: 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 March 2017 (min. 2 passengers)
Duration: 4 Hours approx. / Pick-Up & Drop Off, upon request
Departure Time: 9am approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
Departure point: Hotel pickup is available from select Miami hotels
Languages : English (Spanish upon request depending on the group )
Price: From USD 82.00 P/person
Visit the European splendor of Villa Vizcaya, the winter home of Vice President of International Harvester, Mr. James Deering.
Villa Vizcaya provides a unique glimpse of a vanished lifestyle in America. Built between 1914 and 1916, it was designed in the style of the Italian Renaissance villas that Deering had visited and adapted to the subtropical climate of South Florida.
Vizcaya was originally an estate of 180 acres and included a farm area, designed to resemble a typical northern Italian village, with a dairy, poultry house, mule stable, greenhouse, machine shop, paint and carpentry workshop and staff residences. The villa has 76 rooms each of which opens onto a bay/garden. Vizcaya contains one of the finest collections of 16th through 19th century European decorative arts yet remains comfortable in scale.
- Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami
- Admire the beautiful villa, built between 1914 and 1916
- See the lavish European art and décor
- Learn about the art and architecture of the early 20th century
- Wander in the villa’s beautiful gardens and enjoy views of Biscayne Bay
- Round-trip hotel transportation included