TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA - INFORMATION NOTE FOR THE INTERESTED PARTY IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART.13 AND 14 OF GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 2016/679
According to said article of law, the handling of such data (any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter, “personal data”)) disclosed by the legal representative will be carried out in accordance with correct principles of lawfulness, fairness , transparence, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity and confidentiality.
Controller and contact details: Joint controllers (hereinafter, jointly, the “Owner”) are Memorial Events LLC, with legal Head Office in 6101 Blue Lagoon Drive Suite 150, Miami FL 33126, U.S.A. and Conference Service Srl with legal Head Office in Via De Buttieri 5/a – 40125 Bologna, CF and VAT (hereinafter, “the Owner”), whose contacts are: for Memorial Events LLC firstname.lastname@example.org and for Conference Service Srl email@example.com. Only Conference Service Srl will provide services to data subjects in the European Union.
Nature of the data processing: Personal data undergoing processing are the identification data (including, name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail) provided to the Owner on the occasion of the completion of the contract of participation in the trade show and of marketing services. When the legal representative of the participating company provides identification data of natural persons other than the legal representative, it will be his or her responsibility to provide the interested party with this information and collect the necessary consent.
Purpose of data processing: The personal data provided to the Owner may be used for:
A) for the following purposes:
- the establishment and conduct of contractual relations, as well as fulfilment of all the regulatory, fiscal and administrative requirements essential for, related to and/or in any way useful the establishment and conduct of the contractual relationship (including the activities necessary for the normal management of the exhibition);
- the preparation of studies and of statistical and market research in anonymous form;
- the organization and execution of events and meetings of a promotional nature related to Miami Funer event;
- to fulfil the obligations foreseen by law, regulation, community standards or by order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- to exercise the rights of the Owner (such as the right to legal defense);
- the publication of data of your company in the catalogue, on the website, and on the exhibition guide map, in press releases, email and promo mail communications related to the exhibition (including any activities necessary for managing the on-line and off-line publication); in that respect, recipients of the personal data provided to the Owners will be the recipients of the catalogues or other press releases or printed materials as well as the visitors to the event's website.
It should be noted that the interested party is not obliged to provide their personal data, however failure to communicate these data would make it impossible for the Organizer to establish the contractual relationship with the Exhibitor and, therefore, to perform the services requests with the application form.
B) marketing purposes:
- the sending by e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material about goods and services offered by the Owner, also in relation to future editions of the event Miami Funer, and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
- the sending by e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or promotional communications of third-parties (for example business partners).
Personal data submitted will not be subject to an automated decision-making nor profiling.
Where the controller intends to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected, the controller shall provide the data subject prior to that further processing with information on that other purpose and with any relevant further information.
Transfer of personal data abroad: Personal data will be transferred abroad, and more specifically, to U.S.A. for the purposes above-mentioned, in compliance with art. 44 et seq GDPR.
Retention time: Personal data will be stored for the amount of time required for purposes above-mentioned. The data subject has always the right to obtain the erasure of personal data and to withdraw consent (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
Rights of the interested party: The interested party has the right to request from the Owner access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability in compliance with art. 20 of GDPR. The interested party has also the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (The Italian Data Protection Authority, with registered office in piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 Roma, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone (+39) 06.69677.1).
The interested party expresses, also personally as a natural person, his consent to the processing of personal data, committing to collect consent from the other natural persons whose personal data has been provided to the Owner.
Cookies are small text files that are generated by a website script, saved on the visitor's computer and used to comunicate between the browser to the server each time it loads a page on the site. In these files are stored various types of information, for example, useful to prevent the user to perform repetitive operations.
The website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Cookies Analytics will be saved on your device only if you have given your consent through the information banner. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site Analytics from your side (browser used, pages visited, etc.) remain anonymous and are used solely to enable us to analyze how users visiting the site.
The management of cookies is exclusively entrusted to the browser with which you are browsing: all browsers allow you to disable the storage of full or partial cookies. As an example, we provide the following links for most popular browsers: